Thursday, July 24, 2008

23/7
after klcc right...
my dear came n find me
he brought me shopping
surprising!
and sweet
honestly
he spent alot on me!
bought 1 espirit shirt and nose high heel

thnxxxxxx!!

xoxo
i'm loving it
someone view my blog everyday

HE SAID HE WANT CANCEL ALL ITEMS IN MY WISHING LIST WOR! lols =P
we went klcc,mid valley,the gardens,and one utama
and had a great dinner in chilis
unfortunately,
im not feeling well cant finish my dish
had diarrhea


by him =)

pink phone-we have the same colour phone

laughter behind the chili

welcome!

chacha's

dear's







~i can't smile without you~


sei zai!kap lui laaaaaaaaa!!!!!TERTANGKAP!!

*** =P you are my bear
my playground
my candy
my ice-cream
my pink phone
my m&m
my bed
my spectacles
my rainbow
my world ***

by:someone that lame lols

No comments: