Monday, September 22, 2008

TO mr.khOo khean huat

I don't know how many sweet words I have conjured into your mind..
i dun really know how to write..
just telling u everything form my deepest part of my heart. (zhifung say 1!lols)
maybe u didnt notice,u mean everything for me.
=)
your tears puncture my heart
your sad face burn in my mind
i wish i could loses ur sad recalled
build up every happy moment with you
i wanna spend every second in this life with you.
your love make me grow stronger, be more mature
we trying so hard to keep our love alive
i know that.
we need each other so much.
every single kiss from you touch my soul.
every single message from you get me through the day.
you are my paradise
you dont even know how special how important u are for me.
you can count on me for life
darling,i you endlessly
i will always fall deeper and deeper for u.
heart connection!!! =P

*wo ai ni xiang tian na me gao,xiang hai na me shen*

you hold a piece of me,no matter who you are with


by chacha .copyright

No comments: