Tuesday, November 25, 2008

25/11

yesterday was mgfx's birthday.

happi birthday girl!

altot we dont really know each other but we like "very" close due to viewing each other blog often.
lols
=D *stay sweet v ur Mr.*

and tml ll be the miss talkative jasmin's birthday!!!!

an la an la~ada present la!
X sedih X sedih
=P
was very busy this week.
but i feel like posting for people that special for me
not only my frens.
in my heart,that always a place for my deardear
thanks for always loving me sayang me sooooo much.
thnks for being with me all the time
altot sometimes i really notti,
being silly,sassy,stupid,
rude,picky,emo sendiri
,raise up my voice to talk to you

im really sorry dear.
i appreciate what u gave me. =)
heart you all the way long!!!


wheeeehuittt~a lengzai with uniform! =D

我不是乖乖牌

No comments: