Friday, May 09, 2008

9/5

meet v all my sweetiesss!!!!^-^
love dem sooooo muci
my pONteng feelin is bkkkk....
wahahahhahahahaha....
2day i spent like 200 sumthin~
i bought 1 set of clothes!
i mean*we bought it! (v darlin sf)
1 pair of shoe
1 pair of sandles
eliantO
sockssss
dats all~
i stil ned bagssss!
n clothesssssss...
girl is alwix lack of dat....
*evil smile* ;)
its ok,stil in my budget*400*
i LIke d everlast shoeeeeeeeeee!!!
ToT
wan it badly...
bt out of stock!i mean my size!!!!!!!!!
oppsieeeeeeeeeee...
sumthin 2 annouce
bestie sf has a bf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wowWWwWWwWw....
she is sweetest eva...
dun eva try 2 bully her,wenda~
i ll kil u....
xoxo
fel soooooooo sweet wen saw dem hold hand
*^^* hw sweet...damn high wei!
hehe..
im nt envy anyway
*week*

*my DraliNG!SHe drive..HOnda VIos*hype!

*The gUYsss* xoxo

*kK n Cc* he IS ouR bOSS!

*yk-d DRiVER =P *

*sHoes!!!!*

*gRoUP pic* toOK by sf's bf..
ermmmm..im stil nt ready yet in d pic...shhhh

No comments: