Saturday, May 31, 2008


*he is holding my bear*

MY DEAREST FRIEND WILLIAM![PINK PINK]

30/5/08 7.44 am

message from william:
sleep de THE beauty princess?
30/5/08 7.23pm

a call from joshie:
u know william pass away?
i'm sorry to tell u this...
he met a car accident

THIS IS NOT A JOKES!

but i wish thats a jokes!

please...

this hurt me,how could this happen to you?my dear...

we just sms each other the whole morning

u told me u going seaside in cheranting
thats your recently dream

you promised me to get me souvenir!

my chivas,my sand and my sea water....

u broke your promises!!!

NONONO
u cant ever come back to us anymore
stupid william
can i redeem you with all those souvenirs?

you said you gonna have a photoshooting session with me after you are pro enough in the technique
you told me i'm your dream girl forever
i remember last time
you always call me at the midnight,
play guitar and sing to me

we love mayday!

i like the way you sing their songs..

you treat me makan VERY expensive japanese food,western food..

however, im the one who always treat you mamak only
you cooked indomee and fried eggs for me when im hungry

thats no more chance i could treat u anymore

you are my best listener ever..

24 hours on for me..
you supported me when i feel weak

you make me smile when i feel down
do u read my blog?
see!i need you sooooooooooooo much,can u please come back?

i beg u,please

you told me you will feel shy when u look at my eyes
and you are the one who gave me mascara
because you know that i have a not pretty eyes

im totally upset now
my tears drop without my permission
i know u dislike my tears

i will keep it properly later
in your funeral
i will bring my smile there
i always ask myself to appreciate what i have,people around me

FUCK MYSELF!
i did not appreciate you

i actually did not appreciate anythings
im regret now

totally regret!!!!
i lose you william
feel peace in heaven

we will meet each other in future take care
i LOVE YOU MY DEAR


No comments: