Friday, March 20, 2009

because i will never regret what i did before, just simply i think before i talk! :)
i don't blame anything anyone,from the first step until now.
there are my decisions, not yours.
stop act like you were the one who scarified.who do you think you are?
act like you know me well.
I'M LIFELESS but I'm happy with it.
teeheeeeee!!! :)))
something changed and it will never comes back.
i understand that and i will never force it to be what i want for.
don't let it go while the love intermolecular forces between us is still strong.
keep your heart inside my pocket and i promise i wont drop it.
somehow you wanna take it back yourself?
but i know you won't do that.
somehow i ask you to take it back?
no,you don't want to.
somehow we lose contact?
somehow i disappear ?
somehow ..
we just born to be like this.


No comments: