Friday, March 27, 2009

is a direct translate la...
so jangan picky about the grammar mistake ya :)
lyrics "下雨天“-xia yu tian
khoo kean huat,now u understand laaa...

is a rainy day
I miss you
do not dare to call you
because I couldn't find a reason
why insomnia has become well familiar
the voice of the silent scenes replace you to accompany me to listen the rain drops
anticipation makes people fall
do anyone had been waited someone just like me?
Fall in love with you make me know the taste of loneliness
Holding an umbrella alone
Wipes the tears alone
alone is really tiring
what kind of rain
what kind of night
what can i do to let you miss me more?
how heavy the rain,how dark the night could be to get your love?
without me, you cant ever differentiate any changes
how obvious the ending could be?
Don't tell me you will be sad
Don't tell me you will change
people like you don't apologize





No comments: