Sunday, August 16, 2009

brainless people go away!

i changed my msn and phone number!! ;D
*i imported all contacts from my old msn, but i deleted most of them
really sorry for those anonymous/stranger/kei lei fei and people that i really don't feel like contact with you all (you know who are you) that i accidentally added you all again, delete me
cause i will never respond for people that i dunno or i don't wish to talk to.
THANKS!
seriously i'm not being lansi here i'm a friendly person.damn fake lo don't care wth ;D hehe
hmmmm...OH!
i found there are getting more brainless people talking shit with me lately.
WTF!
i easily get pissed off when talking to them urgggggghhh
i'm not patience when i need to entertain people such as YOU!YOU AND YOU!
wtf can you fucking think before you talk to me?
can you ever think????HELLO!
not trying to be vulgar here..
BUT SERIOUSLY I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE..
did my face looks like a nerdy that can be used like whatever you want?
don't talk to me in that way, is fucking irritating..
don't flirt with me coz what you said is really low class pointless and lame.
YOU ANNOYED ME.
everyone has a limit and that's a boom, sorry to say that you stepped on mine.
what i said i really mean it.




hmmmmmm...i forgot when did i celebrated my cousin's birthday
is just a mini party la!opsss, is actually a mini gathering
i mean i mean a very random gathering coz we just feel like meeting up and coincidentally is my cousin's birthday.. ;p
so alex- the best cousin ever dropped me and my sisters at pasar malam to get a cake for him. lol lol
very stingy cousins...tsk tsk tsk haha!
please la is already 10 something that time...i know you don't mind wan right chiew kae qun... *wink i doubt he read my blog
K!so we bought him a cake that costs rm7.
it costs rm8 at first wan lo, we bargain with the tauke, and he give us rm7 at last ;D HAHA!
got potential to be a good housewife lol lol wth
picture picture picturesss!



happy birthday boy!
i don't care ya i've been fetching you to college for the whole sem..
you have to fetch me when you got you car! ;p



haha!he very innocent, he asked us not to pushed his head.
we promised and we told him we re just posting behind.
wth and my cousin believed. lol


disaster lol
and he chocked by the cake! *evil smile



very messy table, mcd my all time fav



i love my family


.................


No comments: