Wednesday, August 12, 2009

;D gonna be a long post

gonna be a long long post with picturessss!!
70% of this post is about the life of a bio chem student in their lab.. (:
ohh i love uploading those disgusting pic, sound so wrong weii..
like someone with mentally disorder haha
scroll down and seeeeee FIRST..







okay, gonna start my post with my horrible expression..
do anyone notice that im actually copying the bat's?hehe! ;D
AND FINALLY chacha kills the batman..
ok, this sounds lame i know..

well...this is a freaking scary snake!
see! we are really afraid of it....
lian li!!check out her serious face when observing the duck LOL
gotcha! ;p


human and duck's talk..


AND THIS....
is an OWL!
okayyy i feel myself very hyper..obviously is an owl right...
and i found that my classmates are really really really really cute..
everyone that walk by would come through and ask the owl "where is harry potter?"
AND everyone did the same thing k!!!
WTH wei.... lol lol
i look like a professional here *wink wink


OH AND PROUDLY PRESENT FOR THOSE PPL THAT AFRAID OF cockroaches..
here you go ;D wahahhaa!
evil laugh
dissection of cockroaches!
every student is required to bring at least 1 cockroach for this experiment..

my new pet! haha..
ignore my eyes bag tq -__-

BUT i brought a whole box of cockroaches to coll ;D wooohoooo!
get this thingy from somewhere near tbr, request cockroaches from a friendly hawker stall owner..wth wei..they surely think im insane..
too bad they are not enough big for our dissection, their organs are too small for observation.
so i wasted this BOX of cockroaches..hmmmm ;(
we are really pretty interested in cockroach that day...
we found out that cockroaches somehow are really hygienic, they use the water to wash their antennae..
and my friends think they are really cute -___-


ini ini ini MY BREAKFAST KAKI!!PONTENG KAKI!SLEEP KAKI!SHOPPING KAKI!GOSSIP KAKI!
anla..she is just like my real foot that important..
CHEN XIN YI..haha
im sure she will get mad if she see her name here. ;D
LALALA
iloveyou la mui..

okay done with my experiment..
here comes my recent activities! ;D
OUT WITH KIM WEIWEI again
yeaa..AGAIN -__- haha!
sorry la i have no many friend wan ma..
shufen evely xin yi classmate and weiwei SAJE
went for SUHI ZANMAI again.. LOL
BABY VICTTO!
he is so damn cute
OH!and i gave him a piece of cucumber! ;D
*alby there too (:



went nichii...bought 1 tee and long spag top (:
roxy handphone string
1 sandals from nose
presents for mich from la senza
spent rm100 for masks and loreal white perfect in watson.


and i went michelle's birthday party last saturday ;D
i know im a pro stoner.
i stone at the makan place, mahjong place, sisha place and cheong k place..
i just love stonning everywhere.. -_-
picture proved as well




fyi, i had been driving illegally for 10 days..
coz i dont realize that MY P LICENSE had EXPIRED..
daddy help me to renew my license and he send me a msg after his job done.
how lovely..daddy wo ai ni..
wooohoooo!!i am so called a real driver now..
NOT LONGER A "P"
lalala



K PATIENCE!!!
INI DAH LAST LA!!
LAST LAST LAST...i had changed my phone number (:
im still a DIGI USER, coz digi is always the smarter choice
they should pay me for advertising digi.. haha!
i know D campus is really hot now, and i subscribed.
im using it with my new number..SOON

i really miss my babies..
buibui X shawn shawn
gonna visit them tmr with my sisters
i know their new babysitter treat them really bad
hmph!
hate her..slap 9 her....ma de










ohh this stupid post takes me 1 and a half hour..-___-


可不可以爱我 可不可以想我 虽然我对自己没有一点的把握
my recent hit song (: love it!!!xoxo

No comments: