Friday, September 25, 2009

D; Obsessed

Fyi, i am having my sem break.
wanna know how lifeless i am?
i sleep around 3am and wake up around 4pm EVERYDAY*
power sleeping beast huh? yea yea no doubt no doubt :)
As they say,the more you sleep the more tired you are is so true, i am just the best example for that. BLA!
I couldn't find something that is more meaningful than sleep you're allow to kill me right now.trash talker seriously
In fact, i pretty wish my days are special and make substantial changes.
Suggestion?
hmmmm how about making babies?
i am in, anyone? joking *lol ten years later
OH and yea! NO MORE CLUB for me..
you could slap me if you see me in a club, can you see my insist? :)
I am kind of people that have to experienced it, then only i will believe
and yea, i experienced the ugly side of the club.
is really a good lesson for me, keep it*
i am really sorry if i make you guys worry, especially kimweiwei
lang jeng lan jeng lol

So, should i paint my nails?

Or maybe challenge the higher level of the Sudoku?


or a trip to beach?


hmmmmm and i dunno why my eyes are always red when i'm wearing my contact lens..
balia contact lens? -__- buuuu!
is okay, i ain't gonna wear it anymore because i just got myself 3 pairs of colour lens from here *click my sis's blog, support sikit ya



* out with janson and jk tmr :)
tough date wei...have to wake up around 10am
***cheong k and dinner with my family tmr!how lovely
stay tune

No comments: