Sunday, September 27, 2009

:D sing along song

Daddy's suggestion....karaoke session!
i have a weird weird family dynamics..
ermm i personally think so..
anywayzzz
its kinda cool to have dinner together in the k room
thanks daddy
*credits to DA JIE!


Venue: Cheras, Neway
Price: RM 55.70 per person (include tax, service charge)
Time: Friday, 7.30-11.30 pm
Buffet style and 2 free drinks per person ;)
Personally, i prefer Neway than Green Box. i went Green Box the other day with my brothers gang.. hmmm i still owed zi xiang RM 40 lol
Compare the buffet they served, Green Box is REALLY more kiap xiap than Neway.. -_-
they only serve fried noodles, pasta, curry chicken, fried chicken...
NO steak!NO sushi!NO sharp fins soup!haha
but they provide unlimited drinks! ;D
For Neway, they are really generous..they have lots of choices
Sushi, Steak, Sharp fins soup, Seafood such as crab lala, lots of Salads, desserts
Sadly, you're only allow to order 2 drinks
Be a smart consumer, compare yourself



i like this very much!their so called sharp fins soup.. ;D nice one
No pic for other food..i am not really a food blogger, you can view my *sister's blog if you want nice foods


DADDY!!!!
i am a daddy little girl

Mummy!


Da jie!Who prettier?who prettier??? lol


Kennie!the fat girl ;X hahahha!

The bro- he hates me when i'm teaching him Science ;p


my lovely paul frank was there too ;D
I love the colour combination so sweet

Daddy and Mummy!
My mum loves my dad..but i dont think my dad loves her haha!
he looks like doesn't wanna entertain my mum buuuu!


Family pic without me :( coz i'm the photographer yish yish




CIAO!!!!!
lalalalalalalala ;pp
i aint going out today, baby sit my shawn shawn at home ;D
lovely siao




No comments: