Thursday, March 11, 2010

Heroin of the day ;)

Did you ever think of donating blood?
Did you?
Did you?
Did you?
Did you?
Did you?
Did you?
LOL okay, just trying to be annoying here HAHA! ;p
Oh fyi yes i did but no courage at all..
My college held blood donation campaign almost every semester, and students normally very active in it..
This form of active isn't it in a particularly good phenomenon? ;) *smile
And the most important thing is mostly all my friends gave good response on it.
For me, donating blood is like a trend -_- which is in every semester when the season of donating blood arriving, my hero and heroin friends will encourage everyone to donate
Which means that if my friends went to donate blood, they eventually influenced me argh..
good influence by the way teeheee!
Hey come on!!It only takes about an hour out of your busy schedule and it may save a life..
Sound touchy isn't it? :D go donate now! lol
By the way donating blood can not only help the lucky recipient, it can also help you achieve better health thus it doesn't harm you. google it*



it doesn't really hurt when they needle it, i think the testing of blood is more painful..
I get disgusted when the nurse told me that my blood flow slower that she expected and she asked me to squeeze a thingy which I'm holding to help the blood flowing out omg :(
imagine that!i have no energy la miss nurse -_-
i losses conscious after a while coz I'm getting more panic according to the nurse..
nearly to fainted man due to my nervousness!!
Not because I'm Anemia k?chill sayang :)
i am glad i did it and the nurse gave me an appreciate face when she knows I'm a blood A type person which they said their hospital is lacking of it..


spot the plaster! :) the sign of being kindness..



With the sijil of thanking and the word 'menghargai yang bermurah hati menderma darah'
i feel satisfy, the feeling is good
p/s may the person who receive my blood comes with great health
♥ feel the loves




  • Donors must be at least 18 (18 years old with parental consent) years of age
  • Donors must weigh at least 45kg
  • Donors must be in good health
  • Eat nourishing meals before and after donation
  • Drink plenty of fluids before and after donation
  • Get a good nights sleep prior to donation
  • Donors must wait 56 days following a whole blood donation before donating again
  • No drug abuse and multi-sexual partner


No comments: