Saturday, March 06, 2010

Out of idea.. -_-

i am stuck right here, blank idea -_-
Recently i'm dealing with a piece of shit- i failed some of my subjects!
YES!is 'S' 'O' 'M' 'E' and im gonna to resit it in my freaking LAST sem -_-
Yea whose jaw wanna drop to the floor now?*especially those who think im pretty smart and never fail at all!
I wonder why i did not fail any of my subjects during my year1..
And now when im gonna complete my course, shit happened!
AND and those papers that i failed during my year2 sem1 did not clear yet!
So extreme meh?? -________-
Don't ask me why, is better to ask the very systematic TARC
Oki just done registering my resit papers online sigh.......


Feel so stressful now!!
Okay maybe you will think "pak tor d then not concentrate in studies d lorrr.."
You are wrong!!Scroll down so that i can prove that you are wrong..
First of all, im not with my bf yet during year2 sem1 plus is my own problem
im in the emo session and ignored my studies..
Not blaming anyone just myself dumb ass seriously :(
Secondly, why i still get good results during my year1 and yet im in a relationship too that time..
Not quibble over it, is just a fact!
Ain't saying that pak tor is good for studies..don't get me wrong
Let's see, for me is the way how you manage your time!
Why there is someone that in a relationship, giving tuition in a tuition center and a same time she still score well in her examination.. is one my sweety sweety fren :) i think you know who you are..
Oki that's all back to study mood :) My bf wants me to study thou
Wish me luck my dear








might be going to genting with dearie and friends :)
stay tune for my sister's 21st party post and genting post..
i don't like to blog without pic



No comments: