Monday, September 27, 2010

Fly away..

My Little bloggie heart crashed AGAIN because I've been ignored him like around 4months time *how sad lol
 I decided to re-open my blog because I was really in a blogging mood yesterday, but not today.. lol *sorry-lahhh
Anyhow i would like to update a little about me myself
If you're one of my friends in facebook, you should know that I'm in the Mirrors Magazine Ambassador Top 25 contestants
A billion thanks to those who supported me, helped me to promote around, spamming people's fb wall twitter and such on..
To those who really support me: 
Miwako!!!-The first one who get to know the voting started and call me straight away!Vote me wherever she went..how touch T.T 
Adele Chow vvvvvvvvvvvip- Promote the voting website like she's one of the contestant, a cute vvvvvvip that helped me out really a lot!and thanks for asking all your popular friends like Tzia, Melissa to promote for me..seriously i feel very paiseh =x
Cherlyn Chong!!!-The one who spam 9 her's and her brother's fb promote to everyone, much loves 
Vicki Dar ShuFen Weiiii Sookyan Kary Munmun Amanda Miki Fiona Evely- ALL my fav girls that willing to vote for me and 'share' my post ;D anyone want my valuable hugs?
Harry Melvin TongTong BearBear Nicholas ZiXiang MiJiaLe GaoWong ZhongMing BapoBear Amerline> TQTQTQ :) zhen de hen xiexie..
DaJie Kennie/Fatty Allycia&her friends Chaxin&his friends TangMei BiaoGe BiaoJie BiaoMei Cousins Relatives XiaoGuGu- Thanks alot seriously :) Can come my house for free lunch/dinner everyday..Mummy cook for you all lol
Domobi ♥ thanks for being such supportive creature in my world..Thanks for your meaningful mumble, I may look impatience for your mumbling but i know how much you care..wo ai ni :)
And banyak-banyak orang lagi..*sorry if your name didn't appear, i thank you in my heart ma hehe!




I really appreciated for the little voting and i promised I will do my best to achieve something so that i wouldn't disappoint you all :)

No comments: