Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My girl friends :(




Her name is Tham Sook Yan- the most hoi yai girl i ever met but i love how real she is to me :) 
She looks real pretty only when if she is not talking HAHAHA!
She is not from 153 average girls, we're Satu gang with Shufen and Weiiii..
We're really good friends but we don't meet up regularly anyhow there are still much topics between us..  
I enjoy this kind of friendship :)
I started to miss you d Tham Sook Yan!!Get fatter please!!!!!Stay sweet with Joshua ;D
Tell me tell me touch ornot I'm dedicating this special post to you? muacks!
*People never know how special someone is until they leave, but maybe sometimes its important to leave, so they are given that chance to see how special that someone really is..*


p/s shufen weiweiiiiii i miss our old time when we spending time together :( 
 

No comments: