Thursday, April 02, 2009

goshhhhhhhhh..
i have a retarded modem. -_-
wondering what to post..
then i saw weiwei the emo girl post about april fool!
remind me of something!!!!
with my fully respect, to the owner of the blog
jangan cakap saya copy yaa kim weiwei..i scare :(
HAHA!
so sarcastic :p

time: yesterday 4.30pm
location: lrt
texting with jason khoo

chacha: erm..my lrt break down,no electricity..damn dark inside

jason: really?you ok ornot silly....

chacha: LOL APRIL FOOL!!dont kill me please

jason: jilaka...

i have 1 day and THE ONLY 1 DAY in this 365 days to bluff you ok? :D

basically i'm busy this whole week
i went swimming twice i skipped class im busy for bowslover rushing for assignment reports AND im teaching tuition!
teaching a standard 2 girl, i just need to help her to complete her daily homework only
that's all
1 and a half hour,1 week 3 days.
>rm250 per month
if i could bring her out, her dad will pay me extra rm10 1 hour exclude all the expenses and petrol fee.
i can claim everything from her dad.
is a very SIMPLE job.
im a teacher/tutor now, how sweet :)
i know im sweet leeshufen



that's awalys a turning point in my story, i dunno why.

No comments: