Saturday, April 04, 2009

every time i tried to move on and just when i thought i was done,you pulled me in all over again for another run.why?
you like weaving lies, this plot could be redundant.
i had become your distressingly puppet.
i don't want to, i don't wish to.
I don't want to distinguish the love you remain for me, I rather i not able to understand it.
I'm tiring for searching the reason you love me myself, you had paused the love reason which did not make every effort we put on in this relationship to succeed.
can't you just tell me by your own?
tell me you love me with your heart, like what you used to do.
stand by me no matter how, always by my side when i needed you most.
i gave you my whole heart,how about you?
i learned how to appreciate, do you?
you are the one who started the story from the beginning, don't just leave it there.
every story needs an ending.
let it be simple, not so complicated.
appreciate what you got, don't regret after you lose it.
love don't drive, no U-turn after a decision.
i learned all these from you.
love me deeply and truly please.
stay out from lies, flirts, grumpy and cigarette.
I'm not complete,you holding a piece of me no matter how.
just to enter your world turns me to be insane.
i can't figure out what you're thinking anymore, you're so misty
you're so far that i couldn't feel you anymore.
tell me if you couldn't find any excuse or reason to stay, i will set you free.
set myself free from all this bloody hurting too.
will accept all the excuses or reasons you give.
i don't deserve all these.
This is how the human brain works when our status changes.
only a very few remember what life was like before, i believe you are not one of them.








♥ i fall for missing you.

No comments: