Monday, April 06, 2009

i feel like blogging although i having test tomorrow, although i just finish rushing for my assignment, although I'm headache now, although my eyes are half-close.
i just need blogging :)
finally ended up yesterday.
yea,YESTERDAY!
double confirm and triple confirm it please!
is YESTERDAY, no doubt.
surprisingly i did not cry.
* big applause hehe!
bangga-ny chew chacha :D
those messages seriously freeze-ed my heart, completely pause my blood circulatory system.
the C and E cases had been burned up my soul.
your lies and coldness destroyed my brain nerves system.
your promised reduce my breathing rate.
*that's the only way i know how to describe my feelings, simply because i'm a bio student :)
the way you have been treated me, betrayed me, cheated me, flirting with others, weaving lies, created drama, acting different person in front of people..
how hurting could it be?
i have nothing left, seriously.
i had the BIGGEST prank ever during this year April Fool.
holding my hand and ask me to come back?
APRIL FOOL!
stop telling me you love me.

IF you love me, you won't hurt me by this way.


***
tresspassers will be prosecuted.

trashtalkers will be prosecuted as well.
"Trespassing violators will be shot, survivors will be shot again.
"Guns don't kill people. but I do" lol

No comments: