Saturday, May 30, 2009

;)

i dunno why i wanna blog so badly!
just feel like shiting here ;p
im broke,VERY BROKE i mean.
i left rm100 in my wallet ONLY. -_-
end of the month d maaa..yish
K!im getting my salary and pocket money SOON.
2 more days later.
A!HA!
don't envy me please ;p

k since my birthday is coming..
I'm gonna get myself presentsSSSS.

1. Paul frank flip flop
2. mooks dual tone dress
3. a wallet
4. brand new spec

k things i did this week:

1. i started my college, currently a year 2 student with a super pack and busy timetable.

2. has a new born baby, meet shawn
lovely dovely xoxo ;)

3. i make cakes lol

remind you of what?A!HA!

4. pedicure and manicure by my student. -_-
5. went pavilion with mei wei, she having a new online blogshop* do click ya ;D


6. went mv with weiwei liang wei and yaojoe


7. Bows Lover is having SALES!
do click, you may found something you like *wink*

No comments: