Thursday, May 14, 2009

hello w705!!
for those people that send me msg, please be patience.
i'm using a motorola phone now, i used an hour time to reply -_-
sorry for the inconvenience causes.
coz i broke my w580i AGAIN! wth
i think this is my third time to split it into pieces?
this time will be the most serious wan coz i dropped it from stairs. *haha
i don't plan to fix it back again, wth charge me for another rm150?
sorry and bye bye w580i!
i rather get a new wan ;ppp
hello w705!! =D
my new target!save money from now!no more shopping!
this really kills me ;( no shopping wth is like no water for a fish, no oxygen supply for me!
sesat sangat. :((((
gonna change my blogskin again, coz is really troublesome scrolling up and down to read 1 post! -_-
i spent almost 1 hour to search a new blogskin wth..
i want something sweet but simple but not too simple..blablabla
my secretary will do her job. lol efficient sikit ya, wanna see my new blogskin latest by tomorrow. HAHA!
thanks miss ye tong
anyway my hair is growing longer ;) how sweet and finally.
goodbye ugly short hair girl yish.
i can tie up my hair!
i will post up pic as evidence!

*** chatting with a bear. wth lol anyway ignore the middle finger, childish people do childish thingy.
the owner asked me sensor his name wor.

k!see i tie up my hair! =D

you can't read my pokerface oppssss..
please respect my words, my blog.
kindly if you wanna spam, just press the big red cross, which shown at the top right hand corner of your tab.
or you can choose [ Alt + F4 ] and get lost!
i don't force you to view my blog.
i no need your dirty comments.
i have my name, i believe so do you.
so don't try to be lame here and make me name you as a retard.
boooooo!OUT thanks!

No comments: