Friday, May 15, 2009

i love my new blog skin so much! ;)
my blog finally looks BIGGER.
a round of applause for miss ye tong please*
thanks so much!i love you. HAHA!
hey post up your pic with the white dress k?
i'm getting fatter.. ;( wth
my arms my legs my tummy my cheek!growing meaty and meatier.
k whatever, im still a mcd girl ;D haha!
is really funny when all my friends that date me out, will msg me : " no mcd please, can a?"
;p
i trying to put on leggings as my skinny jeans not longer skinny anymore.
they look more like a Harlem pants for me now. -_-


leggings sure is out of the ordinary for me.
but hey, something being unique is what style is all about. *winks*

Come on, leggings are my top favourite thing for now!


oh yea, Bows Lover is update AGAIN!
haha..we update almost every week ;)
there are more and more new blog shop appears nowadays, and yet is getting more competitive.
this benefits to the buyer but not to the seller obviously.
anyway much thanks to bows lover customers especially our return buyers! ;D
love ya.


*** i found this is super hot on leeshufen. HAHA!




OH AND!i love this cantonese song.
i play it repeatly although i don't understand a single sentence.
checking their lyrics.
i wanna learn cantonese!!! =D
oh baby~dong wa nei gei ju bu gong ying~kan man pin pin xiong hei feng gr cheng jing~
lol


No comments: