Thursday, June 18, 2009

;)

oh people...ask me why ask me why ask me why
why i did not update my blog for so long!
COZ i'm very very very very very very very very very very very very busy
super *10000 busy!
the "very very very" reminds me of this movie : monster vs alien..
AAAAA!i recommend this movie,
IS SUPER CUTE especially the green thingy BOB!
"ohh..i forgot how to breathe..i m dating with derek..i might not have a brain, but i have an idea"
haha! ;D wth...you will understand it if you watched.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
i have to hand in 3 reports by next week.
assignmentssssss
quiz next week!
teaching tuition at night 7.30-9.30 pm almost everyday!
AND
i'm gonna run BowsLover alone since miss shufen is going to overseas for further studies
goshhh..

okay...let me introduce my favourite lecturer!
JENIFFER! wth...


oh she is super lovely, her class ( Information System ) is super interesting..
she can talk non-stop for an hour lecture class, and she think she is funny..
she always share her funny jokes with the whole class p/s: no one was laughing.
HAHA!COMEL SANGAT!
come on la..sharing is caring ma
sometimes, I likely have the courage to encourage her by standing up suddenly in the class and gives her a big big applause.
when she walk into the lecture hall, then I will make sure my hands free had stuck inside my ear and my music is ON!
respect her so much. IS class is like my music class..so happy ;D
when comes to the tutorial class..she talks more!
wow..i wonder why my classroom never flooded..WHY!
she wants us to present our tutorial works every class PERFECTLY..
perfect answer!perfect table!perfect point!perfect definition!
she will never satisfy our answers, she can always found something to criticism about..
AND SHE WILL NEVER GIVE US THE CORRECT ANSWER!
OH!maybe she is just a perfect ten person, her request for our presentation is just a b it higher...
ohhhh answer in point form but have to elaborate, essay form but summarize it.
definition short and clear, too short no marks, too long very difficult to give marks..
give too many examples waste time, give 1 example not secure..
answer have to be specific but not too specific because is very hard to understand..
WTH WTH..
thats why i always skip her class ;D
reason good enough?

oh oh and....to tell people you are a P license driver!
you have to stick MORE AND MORE "P" on your back mirror, something like this: HAHA!show off ma!got license very GENG



chan wei kien the car's owner..wei kian now very proud la?got P license d izzit?FAMOUS-nya haha!and the right fella, round face girl is ellien<---- haha..i always forgot how to spell her name..do i get it correct this time? ;D

cam whoring timeEEE!
I GOT MY NEW SPEC!!
warning: banyak my face when you going down...


blurrrrr..i seldom do silly face when taking pic.. but this time... ;p

ermmm i dont really like it, coz its BLUE!i prefer black..
yish yish yish

;)

she is my girl ;D


i might be going for a hair cut tmr.
k, i perfer myself without spec
CIAO ♥

No comments: