Thursday, June 25, 2009

;(

i wanna slap myself twice and knock my head to the wall !
i just calculated how much i spent (i mean "wasted") in this month..
guess what...
IS > RM 1.5 K!
and i didn't even get any nice stuff for myself..
k...
i top up my phone rm150 this month and i left back rm 20 now, i bought more than 10 pieces of new clothes, 1 paul frank flip flop, rm 100 touch n' go, 6 panties, 1 new spec, 7 pairs of contact lens, 1 new pencil case, 15 packets of facial masks..
THAT'S ALL!THAT'S ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1.5 k i can get 3 pairs of birkenstocks,

1 burberry wallet,

2-3 guess/ roxy bag,


1 SE w705,

1 coach bag
-__________________-
wth fuck you chew chacha!fucccccckkk!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
i feel like crying....
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
spend money like nobody business..
i have to stop myself!i hate myself being sooooooooooooo..
shopaholic -_-
but i gonna get a new bicycle for my bro next week...
rm 500-rm 600 ;( poor hell!!!!!
i wanna cut my hair!i wanna straighten it AGAIN coz i'm UGLY!UGLY!UGLY UGLY!!!VERY UGLY!
and im fat!my tummy is growing bigger and bigger wth ....
AND
i started to play pool!!!
went pool with sean, jk, janson and weiwei today ;)
is SO BORED!yish....
coz i sapu janson wong!!!! lol lol lol
* i want watch transformer!!!!!!!!!!!!!







i seriously need to calm down myself, mentally and physically..
chill please..
beach, anyone?

No comments: