Friday, June 26, 2009

;) a happy day with a happy meal with a happy toy B.O.B!AND my lizard bear ;D

around 5pm cross the road, walk through the busy path seeing people rushing here and there, drivers look impatience for the jam...
bought it when i have to change from putra to star line lrt at masjid jamik station.
try to brighten up my day by
MCD happy meal :)

my happy toy- the indestructible blue blob B.O.B.!!!
awwwwwwwww..he is super cute!
happy meal free toys normally have those season time that only special for 1 toy right...
if i dont request them to change it for me, i will get the UGLIEST 350-foot grub Insectosaurus!
yishhhh
i wish i could be the green jelly lol
k..ignore me coz im trying to act like B.O.B
i tried my best k lol!


meet my new friend, opps...i mean my new pencil case
THE LIZARD BEAR! ;))))
a!ha! dont you think that he did looks like a bear somehow like a lizard too?



i saw people started to wear a mask ;D
OH!is like a trend d..haha!



you know when you want it, you need it, you know i get it

No comments: