Thursday, February 17, 2011

Fly feelings fly ♥


Last day of CNY and i'm still posting this :p

Personally like this picture a lot because I look really oriental but people seems don't really like it :(
For more pictures click here*
Special thanks to the diam diam ubi berisi photographer: Chan Wai Wah
Anyway I'm here to wish everyone: 
新年快乐!恭喜发财! 
祝大家在兔年行好运,兔气扬眉 iloveyou~


Awww..I look a little shy here ;p
I think i look better with hair down, but domobi likes when i tie it up..crashed feelings zz
Not enough blessings?I bring my sisters mother and grandfather to wish you all k?
GENG HEI FAT CHOI!!!! ;DDDD
The handsome and kindly look guy in the middle is my lovely yeye :) say hiiiiiii~
whenever since my ama left us, he is the one that I really precious a lot, the one I will never wanna lose.

 
My sistery lovessss
p/s :Kennie/Allycia your cheongsam is gonna explode!fatssssssssss



  
Tell me how grand how fatanbulous is your re-union dinner, I wouldn't envy..
I still loving mine, reunion inner that fulled with joys :)
 That were actually a steamboat too but bbq tempted me only so no pics taken for steamboat section lol

 
 Having bbq in kampung is difetinalt a MUST TRY!

Beacons that make me orgasm! *slurppppp

Went to Melacca on Chu Er ...

 
Sistery Loves again..
Ohhh i Don't like my brother lol

Rice ball!!!
If mummy could cook this everyday.... *dream
Mummy and Daddy
and still my daddy doesn't loves my mummy alot, see his expression HAHAHAH!


best shoot!!!!!
kill timessssssssss..


epic expression lol
Everyone is obsessed by my domobi
你就好了。。你红了咯!!

Lastly, wish you have a great year ahead enjoy your 2011 :D
xoxo

No comments: