Thursday, February 17, 2011

Fly feelings fly ♥


Last day of CNY and i'm still posting this :p

Personally like this picture a lot because I look really oriental but people seems don't really like it :(
For more pictures click here*
Special thanks to the diam diam ubi berisi photographer: Chan Wai Wah
Anyway I'm here to wish everyone: 
新年快乐!恭喜发财! 
祝大家在兔年行好运,兔气扬眉 iloveyou兔~ ♥


Awww..I look a little shy here ;p
I think i look better with hair down, but domobi likes when i tie it up..crashed feelings zz
Not enough blessings?I bring my sisters mother and grandfather to wish you all k?
GENG HEI FAT CHOI!!!! ;DDDD
The handsome and kindly look guy in the middle is my lovely yeye :) say hiiiiiii~
whenever since my ama left us, he is the one that I really precious a lot, the one I will never wanna lose.

 
My sistery lovessss ♥
p/s :Kennie/Allycia your cheongsam is gonna explode!fatssssssssss



  
Tell me how grand how fatanbulous is your re-union dinner, I wouldn't envy..
I still loving mine, reunion inner that fulled with joys :)
 That were actually a steamboat too but bbq tempted me only so no pics taken for steamboat section lol

 
 Having bbq in kampung is difetinalt a MUST TRY!

Beacons that make me orgasm! *slurppppp

Went to Melacca on Chu Er ...

 
Sistery Loves again..
Ohhh i Don't like my brother lol

Rice ball!!!
If mummy could cook this everyday.... *dream
Mummy and Daddy ♥
and still my daddy doesn't loves my mummy alot, see his expression HAHAHAH!


best shoot!!!!!
kill timessssssssss..


epic expression lol
Everyone is obsessed by my domobi
你就好了。。你红了咯!! ♥

Lastly, wish you have a great year ahead enjoy your 2011 :D
xoxo

No comments: