Sunday, February 20, 2011

Roses

Happy Belated V-day! ♥♥♥♥♥♥
I'm here to show the treasured ones in my life how much he loves me and has my best interests at heart but I did not appreciate it..
Sorry domobi :"( for all those harsh words on Valentine's day, I don't mean it.
I'm sorry I gave you a very cold respond, I know you keep your disappointment..
and still thanks for trying so hard to make me a surprise.
Not gonna say it is some great dream gift that I wanted but still thankyou
I know probably you will just leave or dump me very soon just because of my like Malaysia's weather mood or the very super hyper extremely bad temper..*ohhh noooo!it was in my dream last night T.T nightmare
I always thought myself was the BEST gf in this world that you couldn't find anymore but the way you treat me let me realized I'm wrong. opps ;X hen xiasui le
In the opposite way, you're the real man that i couldn't find anymore, happyyyyy? weeeeeee ;DDD  
I know I'm the lousiest gf in this world laaaaaa, i just wanna to say
I dunno how much iloveyou..is TOO MUCH and overload i think 
and
Thankyou for being with me all the time :)


 


            <----------- He is my LOVE
 
                       Flowers that i purposely forgot and left it at his place ;D teeheee!                        

Not going to promise anything here that i gonna change or whatever..
I don't want you to feel disappoint anymore, i will try my best k biii <3
to all singles our there: Happy Valentine's too :)

No comments: