Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Think twice

I know bloggers' influences are big enough to compare with celebrities these days.
 I ain't saying myself is a celebrity *take note Don't attack me ;(
I ain't a famous blogger too! *humble enough
I mean Me myself, as a blogger thinks that I should post up something that are educated and meaningful once in a while, not just advertorial  posts,emo posts,outing posts etccccc... 
As what I've been concerned lately was the suicide trend. -.-
There are average of 60 suicides per month in Malaysia according to research and it is still growing tremendously OMG -.-   I did not create this number myself laaaaa, click here for further info  *link   
This is a case that we really need to take it serious about.
I'm getting annoyed when i flip over the newspaper every morning and what i read on the newspaper cover is all these cases :
I dunno what's your opinion on them but for me i think people that commit suicide are people that don't know how to appreciate.. :( 
You see, when someone is committed suicide everyone is affected, his or her family members, friends, teammates, neighbors, and sometimes even those who didn't know the person well might experience feelings of grief, confusion or guilt too.
They never thought of after their died will bring an endless pain hole to the people that loved them.
As a Chinese, you should know that 百行以孝为先,  
in case you don't get it, I explain here : it states that every single move we take, we should put filial piety as the first place.
Think of your parents that had raised you for more than 10 years time, you don't even have a opportunity to devotion or honor to your parents. ashamed no?
You willing to see them crying beside your coffin shouting your name?Whenever they see your pictures, they wipe their tears silently?
AND your lovely friends that supported you all the time?
Suicide is equally being not appreciated, children that don't love themselves destroy their lives without thinking that their lives are actually given by their parents.
You're not given in return for any upbringing of grace to your parents, and what you did to repay them is just a jump or cutting down?
Selfish enough?No?!
Suicide for the love one, the second of retaliation will allowed him or her live in the burden of life and pain forever.
Imagine yourself :)
I know, Life doesn't always goes well as planned.
SUICIDE is not the only way out. 


I know maybe that's a problem in your heart that probably no one can understand, stress that you couldn't overcome..
Try to stand on the other angel, and see others that struggling to survive under difficult circumstances, you will find how lucky you are.
I suggest when you feel it is time to give up life, I wish you could take a trip to the elderly homes, orphanage or hospital..
You will see there are actually more unfortunate people that having difficulties to catch their next breath still struggling there to fight for survive. Why give up buddy? :)

We should stop kicking ourselves up for a messy relationship or friendship, blaming god is unfair.

Sometimes people change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they're right, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can come together.
Everything happens for a reason, it's time to get over that regret or awful feelings and start a brand new you :)









Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once.
So, makes it no regrets
I cheer for you loves.

3 comments:

SN said...

I sincerely cannot understand the blog and comments on suicide. I saw someone looking like that at shenzhen while waiting to get her passport chopped. I tried to converse, but had passed immigration.
That very similar person i saw some hours earlier, provided me with the only silver lining of the day!!!!!

SN said...

and another thing. you remember the question i asked which you reacted very puzzled? Think it was your eyes....hahahaha!!! a door....

Unknown said...

Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)