Monday, May 10, 2010

I want...♥

Hello lovelies :) decided to post up a much more chilling post right here..
Since my birthday is coming, so have to post something that i wish to get RIGHT? MUAHAHHAHAHHAHA! *evil laugh
First of all again -.- > PHONE!
a bloody phone seriously..i think i had freaking post about getting a new phone more than 5 times..
Yeaa and i epic failed i know, whenever i save up my money until RM 500..there will always a burst condition :((( Wish i will get more angpau money this time so that i could get it for myself hehe!!
Anyhow, I personally do prefer Satio and I-phone only, don't scold me dumb inside your heart  plz.. -.-
Just no bb and nokia thanks!



BAGS

I have a mountain of clothes ;D but i only have a few bags..
Sometimes my bags just don't go well with the clothes, this sound pretty sad huh?
I don't mind using no-brand but looks HOT bag..
Had decided to order bags from this site *click here (if you're interested)
My sweety bestie SHUFEN is decided to buy me the HOT SEXY RED sling-studed bag thankiewwwww <3
while my kind da jie is getting me Longchamp :) much loves!
Hey actually Burberry looks HOT TOO!and i don't have one.. Muahahhahaa!!! ;p
* i don't want coach paper bag TQ lol lol



 I do wish to get an Manu jersey with my name and d.o.b on it ;D
a nice ding dong ding dong anklet
After wearing michelle's heels, i feel like getting myself an Aldo heels too..comfy enough and their heels do make my legs look longer and slimmer..haha!
More dresses ;DDDDD
La senza BRA and cute panties hehehehhehe!!
A TRIP TO BEACH! <3 
OHHHHHHH..and i wish my bf could bake me a cake :)
.....
more to come..wait ya..let me think first!



 I found this thingy on fb and found it interesting :) somehow so TRUE right..
Whatever u give a woman, she will make it greater.
Give her sperm, she will give u a baby.
Give her a house, she will give u a home.
Give her groceries, she will give u a meal.
Give her a smile and she will give u her heart.
She multiplies and enlarges what she is given.
So if u give her crap, be ready to receive a ton of shit.
 

No comments: