Sunday, May 09, 2010

Thankyou SHITS

Hey hey heyy, do you know how scary stalkers can be?! :)

First they stalk you from out of no where, then create dramas like they actually know YOU personally.. (are you that bored?)

Secondly, i don't know you, you don't know me; so shut the fuck up okay? Stop pretending to the whole world that you're my friend, when the fact is that we're NOT. (I rather not be friends either if i was given the chance, you disgust me anyway ;) )

I don't care but i just feel like telling the whole world how dumb are you :D
Talk all you want okay, all you're doing is just trying to show the world that you're a hypocrite and immature bitch you are. I didn't say anything about you or did anything, but you just had to bad mouth me. (seriously again, are you that bored? jobless much?)

I've already said, i don't know you and you don't know me. So stop thinking that you know me in person and spread lies, gossips and dramas for me. Stop involving me in things that doesn't exist; or created 2 minutes after you beat the crap out of yourself cause you're so into me and I'm not.

They always say: "Don't judge a book by its cover."
People look at your picture and go "pretty, cute, blablabla..."
but damn girl, your personality is as shit as your pictures.
Don't judge me when you don't know me at all. Retarded much?

But thanks, you help to promote my existence and popularity. Thanks for all your efforts, much appreciated :D

Don't call me immature when you're the one who's stalking me. This post is just a little pay back. Public on public, bitch.

I shall give you some advises now:
1. Get a life.
2. Improve your English before posting anything.
3. Grow up.
4. Stop being jealous of me, i assumed?
5. If non of the above is not your liking, then well, FUCK OFF!!

Oh yeah, thanks for involving my "old friends"; now i know who's true and who's not. thanks for exposing.

To whom it may concern, (another bitch)
Do you know what is the meaning of 'FRIENDS'?
I think your definition is 'B E T R A Y E D' :)

Thanks for letting me seeing your true face..

I may have got hurt by the words you said, but what doesn't kill me makes me stronger. I'm still alive and thanks to you, I'm much stronger now. Thanks.

If i offended you before and you decided to bitch about me, I'm cool.
But if i didn't and you got bored and decided to bitch about me, this is what you get.

PS: Stalker/Stalkers, don't be terasa, it's not you, really.. "it's not.."


cheers, bitches' fight :) childish but entertaining much RIGHT? *laugh

No comments: