Monday, May 03, 2010

She, Her, He and Him?

What is your definition of friend/friends?
For me, is a sign of 'love' <3
True friendship do exist when you're treating them with your heart :)
Who wanna be the one which sound like this 'Oh I'm sorry!i forgot i only exist to you when you need something from me!" 
OR 'oh hi...bla bla blablablabla!!' behind  'i tell you..she is such a bitch bla bla'
smiling and telling you everything is fine while scolding 'FUCK YOU!' inside her heart..
haha!!yes yes yes  somehow i love knowing people that bitch about me then watching them TRYING SO HARD to be nice to my face..
As fake as Britney's fake boobs ;DDD awesome one!
Anyhow..i am a lucky girl whose have friends that are really awesome in a different way xoxo!
Maybe they might just a passer by in my world but  they do mean alot to me ;)
*ranking is regardless to seniority k?
Evely Chong the one and only childish girl who willing to play and 38 with me all the time ;D
but then she is growing up with all her mature-term..glad im still having you in my life time although we've some argument before!Lover her till max..xoxo

Fiona Lim ♥  We are same in somewhere else and different in somewhere else..
YOU GET ME ORNOT FIONA?
i don't care la..pretend you know what i'm talking la.. ;p
I used to be close with her and be more far apart due to some ridiculous reason..
and now we're back in ACTION!muahahhahaha..
TSP15- not a typical girl racer wor...LOL  
Fiona Lim, Adele Chow vvvvvvvvvip, Weiiiiii
Adele a darn hyper girl you ever meet!seriously..i forgot how she became my vvvvvvvvvvip but i know this 'nickname' built strongly between us ;D a talkative one..
Weiiiii..a ci sin fella that always make me laugh!The one who and only willing to share ayam goreng mcd spicy with me..FEEL THE HOTNESS!! lol 
i am glad she has someone d..*ahem ahem ;p
Sook yan& ShuFen babe
I bet you two know how important you two mean to me right..NO DOUBT!
still my best best best BESTIE*
Although we don't meet up and talk often..but in the heart that is always a space for each other right?
hate you two are flying and leave me alone in Malaysia.. -_- i should fly too hmmm
ohhh sookyan..so you're giving me your longchamp RIGHT? lol
Vicky Dar  ♥   the funniest and sweetest darling i ever had ;DD smile wide wide*
adorable yet naughty!!i still remember CLEARLY how she cried when she leave Msia..
LAUGH PLEASE!!!hahahahahhahaha.. xoxo dar kiss kiss
She is the one i truly love and barely sweet talk with...
When i am emo to the ground, she is the one i will choose to pour out everything..
she is my sweetest devil :)
AND STOP CALLING ME ZHEGER!!ugly name -_- yish..      
Ellein Cher- chen xinyi!! Not to forget my bff in college!
She is the one who make me laugh in class..allow me to sleep while she helping me to copy down notes and highlight the main point..
awwwwww..sound sweet huh?
I tell you, real people not sweet one ok? ;X oppsiee..
hahahhahaahha!the one who talk in a VERY straight way without giving you face..haha!
dar funny and i miss her JOHOR MUI!

What's up more?
My new love -> Miwako, Kary, Miki and Cherlyn ;DDDD

Miwako and Miki...the TSP gang's gf crew ;D haha!
i found a new name for us hehehhehe...
Altough previously we seldom talk much, but that's a huge improvement between us..
and we actually damn NGAM to each other..
Thanks for always helping me in my hair and make up ...
I will stay pretty just because of you two..
AWWW...so sweet huh? ;p kidding je
Teach me how to perm, straighten and color hair also la..
so that i could help up in Miki's future saloon ma..
I don't wanna help customers' comb their hair only, this kind of  lousy job is for Kary lol

Kary.. thumb showed* hahahhahaha!!
the most hilarious girl i ever meet ;D muahahhahahah..
always can;t stop myself from laughing whenever i talk to her..
She is a friend of Miwako but now she is listed in my Friend list thou..
BE proud i tell you Grumpy Kary!!!!
a extremely straight forward girl, and i like her ;D
don't make her pissed or else you will hear something like that ' wo bu xiang ting ni na xie lan jiao hua' lol
YOU GET ME KARY?

Cherlyn ♥  the cute little thingy that listed me as her sister ;DD
i am really surprise, we met each other before but rarely talk..
Twitter friend laaaaa!!Cannot ignore her in twitter one i tell you..
She is cute and i love the way she described her bf when she get pissed by him!!hahahahhaah..
and she is my goggle search toolbar of nice foods ;DD yiiiiii..
much love xoxo..
Cant wait to meet up with you!! 

Yetong, chen li wen, chen yu xin, wu yi xuan, xian yi xin, zhou jing jing, gu pin ling, li qian fang...aiyaa!!ALL junior 1C, 2A and 3A people** yes yes yes im talking about you all
thanks for giving the 3 years sweet memories, and i appreciate that!
Can we have a reunion? ;D miss our old times*
tot we never contact except viewing each other through fb, but then you're all in my heart <3 
Them 'Nicholas, Bapobear, Lian zi xiang, Tong tong, Bearbear and gao wong' ;D 
aiyaaaa..don;t feel like putting the heart shape for them..later they will say i 'lan' close with them la bla bla bla
My longest friends ever, met them since im in junior2 haha!
and that's funny coz of tong tong and my da jie so i knew them ALL..
你们自己知道自己的事啦!~
这里不方便讲 ;x oppsieeee...
They're people who never failed to cheer me up, they're like my brothers..
Aiyaaaa..i mean 'SISTERS' ...coz they're all not a man compare to me..lol
Never forget how you all tease me, WAT me to treat you all, L4D...AND MORE!
'appreciated' HAHAHHAHA..
还有现在你们一个两个都假假事业有成,我的生日要到咯。。
sek do la?
我要求不多。。burberry bag, Satio/Iphone, RL polo tee, or longchamp
你们随便选一个hor.... lalalalala
I fucking use more than 2 hours to blog about my friends :)
do appreciate..

Chacha 




1 comment:

michelle said...

I fucking use more than 2 hours to blog about my friends :)


hahahahahaha酱不甘愿不要写啦hahah
你的Sidebar又怎么回事har

eh我发现到我是整个list里面最没有fashion sense的咧 哈哈哈哈