Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Outing!

Obviously this is an overdose post..spot the date on the picture ;)
Well, i did not have any plan on that night until Fiona called me up to ask me join her to watch her bf-Samuel's ice hockey competition in Sunway Pyramid..
Since I'm bored so i called my boy to go along ;DD
Shop around when we reached there, and my boy get 2 tees from Kitchen..He is blaming me for bringing him around because he had bought a lots of new clothes this month..i mean April
this sound so much like me RIGHT? muahahahha! *wink wink
Ah bi ah bi ah bi i know you love me ♥ 
At first, we decide to have dinner at Fullhouse but then is almost 10pm that time and the waiter told me they're closing so...PIZZA HUT! :(
That's a new flavor of the pizza, i couldn't remember the name..is something like a crunchy crust with cheese and on top, with crunchy toppings serve with a wired source.. ;X bear with my description, i forgot how it looks and tastes like..
It doesn't catch our appetite anyway.. BOOOOOOO pizza hut!
We had chose a seat that near the entrance so that we could  watch the game clearly while having our dinner too, hehe! SO SMART ;D 
Playing with my camera when waiting for our dinner to be served....

He said 'give me a nice smile and pose'
me: 'eeeeeeeeeeeee' *fake smile LOL 

Take 2 ;D ahhh better!
My boy
 Is really exciting seeing those players skate here skate there to find the little thingy which is the 'ball'..mind me, i dunno what does it called..
Everyone hit the glass wall and cheer when they score !!
Lol so now, do you clearly know why is the glasses around the skating rink's so loose?haha
with Fiona, k i look so tall ;DDD lalalala
 SAMUEL!!!! ;D nice game ya...
My boy looks so tiny standing beside him with his custom ON lol
Samuel transform----->



Another outing with my sweety SookYan ♥ 
Another spontaneous outing ;p which is me, aaron didi and my boy were decided to go for lunch together on that day and this girl suddenly rang me..
Sookyan:' Ei chacha, i just finish class..very bored le..Let's go for lunch together'
okay on!
AND SINCE she reached pearl point d, i have no choice to refuse her ;X oppssie..
So we went Sri Petaling for lunch, nothing more about the lunch because the foods and services are just average..and again i forgot the restaurant's name..;p but is located on the same row with the Hou Hou steamboat restaurant..
Me and sookyan were discussing where to go after lunch..and then the tiger comes up with 'Why don't you two go for massage?'
YEAHHHHHHH!great idea ;D well since i've keep complaining to him that my shoulder and back ache for few days..i think he is getting tiring of helping me massage LOL lalala
Dumb the two pity boys then we headed to Kuchai Lama..
And again i forgot the name of the Massage Center..But at least i know where is it located right?
;p is at the same row with the CIMB bank :)
RM50 for 1 hour / full body massage..

Wearing HUGE slippers that they provided ;D hehe
Sorry using the wrong mode to took this photo..sorry la..not familiar with the function of the stupid camera yet ma -.-
While waiting for our turn, twittering and fb-ing..what else can we do ONLINE?
ME!notice my blue-ish eyes ;D most of my friends like me with the lenses but my boy doesn't like it :(
yea, I've straighten my hair..looks natural doesn't it? ;) *wink!
Thanks again to my stylist -> MIWAKO AND MIKI!

K, after waiting for 20 mins..we went for massage..
NO PICTURE TAKEN!
tak kan you want me to show you naked body which laying on a bed right? lol this sound hilarious..
The two china lady who helped us massage CHIT CHAT non-stop ..
But seriously i found them really educated, and they're not like what we thought..
:) 

My boy sent me a msg that he is shopping with his friends in time square..HIGHLIGHT  'shopping' -.-
Beh tahan with the words 'shopping', so we fly to ts after our massage session..
Its been a long time i step back on ts, more than 2 years i think..
It looks totally different, with more variety of boutique, and is much more cheaper than we thought..
Moreover, some of them is not lala-yish at all..They're much more like those clothes which selling in online boutique :) trust me..

Choose Papa John's pizza as dinner..
;X i just realized i had pizza as dinner in all my outing..haha!
They serve nice pizza with fresh ingredients seriously!
Nice services too *2 thumbs up
And they're cheaper than Pizza hut too, most important point is they play FAIR which is EVERYONE needs to pay taxes..;D if you get what i mean?
i agree! :D visit their site if you need more information..
My sweety babe!Focus on her beauty face, not her pink-ish longchamp bag plz.. lol
it looks so attractive doesn't it? i mean the bag ;p
Very bad camwhore i know -.-
Mushroom soup is a must TRY!
They serve with fresh button mushroom slides and shitake mushrooms and and and it really tastes like a REAL mushroom soup..
Not like Pizza hut's which tastes like powder.. ;x
Chicken Alfredo
Chicken slides with mushroom cubes serves with creamy carbonara sauce :)
Papa Hawaii 
For the one who coundn't take beef, this is the best choice ;D
Serve with delicious chicken chunks and pineapple, and more cheese on top..yum yum 
 Nice outing with my girls <3 and more to come!!stay tune hehehhe..

3 comments:

Estha said...

damn... since when you ber-power so much? O_O

ChaCha said...

ber-power??
who are you anyway? :)

Estha said...

heh... click on my link THEN it will be REVEAL